Advertise your brand, pay tribute to an honoree or celebrate one of our 59th CINE Golden Eagle Award recipients with an advertisement in the 2016 CINE Celebrates Awards Program.
Distributed at CINE Celebrates receptions this fall in New York, Los Angeles and Washington, DC, your full color ad will reach a host of award-winning media makers, industry leaders, and emerging professionals as they come together to honor the most original and innovative storytelling in media. A PDF copy of the program will be made available online in December to thousands of visitors to CINE.org.
Reserve your spot today! All artwork must be received by September 27, 2016. CINE is happy to design your ad, free of charge.
Ad Rates (USD)
Full Page: $1250
1/2 Page: $750
1/4 Page: $450
- Ad Size (in inches):
- Full Page — 7.5″ x 10″ (trim size — 8.5″ x 11″), 0.25″ bleed (crop marks required)
- 1/2 Page — 7.5″ x 4.875″ (no bleed)
- 1/4 Page — 3.625″ x 4.875″ (no bleed)
- Format: Artwork must be delivered in PDF (preferred) or JPG (300dpi) formats.
- Delivery: Please deliver artwork via email to Betsy Walters (email@example.com). Large files may be shared via Dropbox (preferred) or WeTransfer.
About the CINE Celebrates Awards Program
The 2016 CINE Celebrates Awards program will showcase our 2016 CINE Honorees; 59th annual CINE Golden Eagle Award recipients and finalists for Professional, Independent & Emerging and Student & Youth Media; Marvin Hamlisch Film Scoring Contest winners and finalists; and CINE’s partners and sponsors.
The full color, printed program will be distributed at CINE Celebrates receptions in Washington, DC (October 19), Los Angeles, CA (November 1) and New York, NY (November 18), and mailed to winners and finalists in December. A searchable PDF copy will be posted on www.CINE.org in December.